Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc)
· Needs to know how to design Brochure, Business cards, Flyers, Presentation folders & all other graphic design that needs to be done in Printing, marketing and advertising business.
- Needs to know Marketing how to produce and design Marketing Materials for Our Company & Clients.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Prepare all Graphic designs that is required by the Print Industry , Web industry and Clients . Elements include Business cards , Flyers , Brochures, Posters , Banners , etc
- Take in Charge of Marketing Materials for our company & Clients and design all required items accordingly.
· Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations, Adapt existing illustrations, Work in a multidisciplinary environment
· Business Equipment and Computer Applications
· Corel Draw, InDesign, Social Media, MS Office, Adobe Illustrator
Position / Wages
$23 / Hr, Permanent Full Time
32-35 Hours per week
3 Weeks Paid Vacation