RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR APPLY NOW
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Achieve new business accounts and maintain existing ones.
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Manage different departments within the store.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
Assign sales workers to duties, Authorize payments by cheque, Authorize return of merchandise, Sell merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Organize and maintain inventory, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
Degree certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Ability to supervise 3-4 people
APPLY IN PERSON : If you are confident that above skills match your personality , please feel free to apply in person at Ink House - 718A Circle Dr E. (between 2 - 5 PM, Mon-Fri)