Sales/Service Associate APPLY NOW
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with a variety of problems and applying creative problem-solving methods
- Anticipate customer needs by studying services, products, and proper customer processes and procedures
- Have full working knowledge of the service associate handbook in order to respond to every customer inquiry with confidence
- Record all customer and end-user calls in order to improve service and products provided by the company
- Monitor customer problems and needs to anticipate inquiries and respond to issues immediately as they occur
- Understand how to use the company knowledge base to prepare for each customer interaction while taking detailed notes
- Prevent the escalation of customer issues by collecting and analyzing information provided before interacting with the customer
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and offer to help in whatever way required to maintain positive company image
- Maintaining Corporate Accounts with in the city and delivering orders on day to day basis to Corporate accounts (not more than 5-7 Kgs , 3-5 accounts a day and 1-2 hours per day)
Education : IT, Business & Knowledge in computer Applications such as MS Word, Excel & POS is helpful.
Reference ID: Sales/Service
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $12.50-$14.00 per hour|||Saskatoon|||||||||P0UGYT3zWwJGEsXh|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||12.50|||14.00|||true