No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Ability to supervise 3-4 people
Willing to travel
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Walking, Attention to detail
Work Location Information
Various locations, On-site customer service
Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Accurate
Hire and train or arrange for training of staff, Order merchandise, Establish work schedules
Assign sales workers to duties, Authorize payments by cheque, Authorize return of merchandise, Sell merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Organize and maintain inventory, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers, Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
Retail business, Wholesale establishment/store
Cashiers, Retail salespersons and sales clerks
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Achieve new business accounts and maintain existing ones.
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Manage different departments within the store.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
Position / Wages
$20.49 / Hr, Permanent Full Time
3 Weeks Paid Vacation
718A Circle Dr E
Saskatoon , SK S7K 3T7
Store : 306 371 7103