Information about OEM , Re-manufactured & Compatible Cartridges?
What is OEM (Genuine Cartridges)?
OEM cartridge is manufactured by same company who manufactured the printer.
- Look for "OEM or Genuine" in the description if you want to buy this quality
- Prices can be very high thus resulting in high cost per page
- Warranty offered only by Manufacturer.
What is Re-manufactured (OEM Grade Cartridges)?
Re-manufactured cartridges are sent to some manufacturer who will restock the ink
and replace any parts that are damaged .Quality test is performed on each cartridge
and its a proven alternative to OEM (Genuine cartridges).
This is Environmental Friendly as it is using recycled products and good for environment.
- Error rate : 0.3%
- Quality : Similar to OEM (Genuine)
- Your savings can be up to 20-30% compare to OEM (Genuine Cartridges)
- Look for "OEM Grade" in the description if you want to buy this quality.
What is Compatible cartridges?
Compatible cartridge is manufactured by another company other than the printer manufacturer.
- Error rate : 1.5%
- Quality : It will work good for documents and normal day to day use.
- Your savings can be up to 30-60% compare to OEM (Genuine) & Re-manufactured OEM Grade
- Usage : Good for Black & White Printing and some normal color documents.
- Look for "Compatible" in the description if you want to buy this quality
Compatible Printer List
HP - Color LaserJet Series
- Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- Color LaserJet CM1312NFI
- Color LaserJet CP1210
- Color LaserJet CP1215
- Color LaserJet CP1515N
- Color LaserJet CP1518NI